Since 2014, FilterEasy has continued to create a fun and fast-paced work environment driven by dynamic teams. Sure, to some, air filters might not seem like the "coolest" product to sell, but don't be fooled! Once you know the benefits and problems that clean air filters solve, chances are good, you will be as excited as we are to be part of the solution.
FilterEasy is interviewing qualified candidates for the position of Human Resource Business Partner. The HRB is responsible for executing on the strategy set by leadership. This includes all recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through collaboration with leadership on the development of recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources, as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The HRB will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent. The HRB will also be responsible for the management of FilterEasy teammates once onboarded onto the team including organizing employee profiles, personnel files and providing employees with resources needed to be successful at FilterEasy.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and execute recruiting strategies and plans in a timely fashion.
- Network through industry contacts, associations, local and national groups, social media, and employees to find talented candidates.
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives.
- Implement and maintain an Applicant Tracking System for accurate record keeping.
- With the assistance of the Project Management Office, create onboarding and training documentation for new employees.
- Work with hiring managers to create accurate job descriptions.
- Execute the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Execute various administrative duties including: reviewing applicants, conduct prescreening interviews, manage a Human Resources Information System
- Ensure compliance with all local and national HR laws.
- Build and maintain influential relationships by being a strategic partner with management and an employee advocate.
- Provide one-on-one guidance to employees and managers on interpersonal relationships.
- Identify areas where we can improve processes to remove blockers for our employees so they are able to do their best work.
- Responsible for planning projects and/or talent engagement initiatives to promote organizational culture.
- Take initiative in constantly improving the FilterEasy employee experience, improving your customer (the internal employee) experience, and improving your skillset.
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ Years of historical work in recruiting, onboarding and employee experience
- Strong understanding of HR Laws
- Demonstrate ability to build influential relationships across the organization
- Excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to communicate on many platforms. (In person, in slack/email, in video, in written form)
- Experience working well in a team environment
- Experience giving guidance to individual contributor’s and front line managers
- Ability to balance the bottom line with making meaningful improvements to our culture
- Willing to ask for help when needed
- Must have a passion for disrupting traditional human resource practices
You aspire to be a(n)
- Dependable self-starter
- Ruthless passion for creating a human work environment that supports all employees
- Agent for change; up for proactively identifying & solving problems
- Committed to leaving things better than you found them
- Dedicated to building and maintaining good relationships with all employees
- Servant leader; able to anticipate the needs of our employees
- Integral part of a high-growth technology company
- The curator of the employee experience when it comes to onboarding and employee development
Benefits and Perks
Since we run a lean organization, everyone we hire makes a difference and impacts the business. We strive to make sure we provide as much as we can to our employees, and more as we continue to grow! Whether it's utilizing some unlimited vacation to refresh, coming to work in casual dress, enjoying our downtown Raleigh office location (with free parking), investing in a 401k, or going to work off some stress with an O2 membership and then returning to have some provided snacks, we are sure you will find at least one that "speaks" to you.
This position is based in Downtown Raleigh, NC.
FilterEasy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: FilterEasy takes actions to ensure equal employment opportunity for all candidates and employees and to providing employees with a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. Our hiring decisions at FilterEasy are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by federal and/or state law. FilterEasy does not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics