FilterEasy is proud to have created a fun and fast-paced work environment driven by an all-star team. We'll admit that air filters might not seem like the "coolest" product to sell, but don't be fooled! Our energized and driven team will quickly make you think otherwise.
As a company that is growing quickly, each and every role is necessary. We're looking for team members that are ready to make an impact in our company. Bring your ideas and creativity, because we want to hear it!
We are looking for an effective Fulfillment Center Manager to direct warehousing, manufacturing, and distribution operations. You will oversee the efficient value-add servicing, and pick, pack, and ship fulfillment for FilterEasy’s Wilson, NC fulfillment center.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
- Managing warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision.
- Overseeing warehousing, manufacturing, distribution, safety/ compliance, and maintenance operations.
- Continuously planning for growth including growing and grooming your teams and setting up layouts that are efficient.
- Comfortable operating in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision.
- Oversee warehousing, manufacturing, distribution, safety/ compliance, and maintenance operations.
- Continuously plan for growth including growing and grooming your teams and setting up efficient layouts.
- Assist in continuous improvement projects including regular Kaizen events.
- Initiate, coordinate, and enforce optimal operational policies and standard operating procedures.
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene, and security.
- Manage stock control and reconcile with WMS.
- Assist in preparation of budget.
- Interface with internal team members, clients, and suppliers.
- Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately, and evaluate results.
- Recruit, select, orient, coach, and motivate employees.
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc).
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership skills and ability to manage other managers as well as staff.
- Strong passion for continuous improvement and optimization.
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices.
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives.
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
Like to Haves!
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- Netsuite/WMS Experience
- Experience operating a pick, pack, and ship fulfillment operation